Online Registration for Admission to Ph.D. Programme (Full Time) for Academic Session 2021-22 has been started. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of CUH. Before filling the Application Form candidates are advised to make satisfied about your eligibility for admission to the program and will be able to submit all the required documents in time.
|1||Department of Biochemistry||8||1||1||2||3||1|
|2||Department of Biotechnology||7||1||0||2||3||1|
|3||Department of Chemistry||7||1||0||2||3||1|
|4||Department of Civil Engineering||6||1||0||2||2||1|
|5||Department of Computer Science and Engineering||9||1||1||3||3||1|
|6||Department of Economics||5||1||0||1||2||1|
|7||Department of Electrical Engineering||16||2||1||4||7||2|
|8||Department of English & Foreign||7||1||0||2||3||1|
|9||Department of Geography||4||1||0||1||2||0|
|10||Department of Hindi||7||1||1||2||2||1|
|11||Department of Law||10||1||1||3||4||1|
|12||Department of Library and||4||1||0||1||2||0|
|13||Department of Management||5||1||1||1||2||0|
|14||Department of Mathematics||8||1||1||2||3||1|
|15||Department of Microbiology||4||1||0||1||2||0|
|16||Department of Nutrition Biology||3||0||1||1||1||0|
|17||Department of Pharmaceutical||3||1||0||1||1||0|
|18||Department of Physical Education and Sports||12||2||1||3||5||1|
|19||Department of Physics & Astrophysics||5||1||0||1||2||1|
|20||Department of Political Science||9||1||1||2||4||1|
|21||Department of Psychology||12||2||1||3||5||1|
|22||Department of Sociology||3||0||1||1||1||0|
|23||Department of Statistics||3||1||0||1||1||0|
|24||Department of Yoga||2||0||0||1||1||0|
|25||School of Education||7||1||0||2||3||1|
|Total Seats on offer||166||25||12||45||67||17|
Eligibility Criteria for admission in Ph.D. programme
A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme, if he/she possesses:
- A Master’s degree or declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates.
- The cases of candidates who have passed an examination outside the Indian Universities system and those who may not have obtained a Master’s degree may be considered for admission to the programme subject to the condition that each case shall be examined on its own merit by the Admissions Committee and in accordance with the recommendations of the Equivalence Committee.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET/SLET/GATE, or are Teacher Fellowship holders, or have passed the M. Phil. programme with course work recognised by the U.G.C., as per the UGC Regulations (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree, 2009), shall be exempted from the written test.
How to Apply: PhD Admission CUH 2021
Documents required during application form filling,
- A valid personal Mobile No and E-mail ID
- Scanned passport size photograph and signature (jpg, png, jpeg, pdf format and max size 200 Kb)
- Scanned documents of the Academic Qualifications (jpg, png, jpeg, pdf format and max size 500 Kb).
Steps to Apply.
- Step1.-, Candidate have to register yourself on the CUH PhD Admission portal 2021.
- Step 2.- After Registration, An Application Form Number and Password will be generated after successful registration on the portal which will be required for future reference. An E-mail will be sent to the applicant in this regard on the registered email-id. Candidates have to fill the credentials to login into the candidate portal.
- Fill all the details asked for the relevant discipline.
- Submit the Application.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
- All applicants will be required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges and taxes as applicable (Except those belonging to SC/ST/PwD/ Women categories)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERVIEW:
The admission shall be based on the performance of the qualified candidates in the interview/viva-voce to be organised by the Department concerned where the candidates shall be required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Departmental Research Committee.
Provided that for selection of candidates, a weightage of 70% to the entrance test and 30% to the performance in the Interview/ viva-voce shall be given. Candidates scoring below 50% marks in interview/ Viva-Voce shall not be considered for admission.